• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Apple Moves Quickly to Use Intel Chips - New York Times

Excitement in Cupertino. I still can't figure out how Apple can brag for years on end about how their Motorola chips are superior to Intel chips and then go and switch to using Intel chips. I still don't get it.

I'd love to hear some comments from D. Fergy about his time at MacWorld. His church paid his way. So much for helping the poor. (Yes, I am jealous)

Fergy and I have watched Apple stock (APPL) for years. We've seen it drop into the $10-12 range on a couple of occasions and always threatened to buy it but never do. I once figured out that if I would have taken out a student loan for $1000 when I was in seminary and bought Apple stock, I could have made over $30k within two years. Since that time it has split a couple times and my guess is I could have made over $300k. Instead, I still work for a living.

Comments on "Apple Moves Quickly to Use Intel Chips - New York Times"

 

post a comment