• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Friday, February 24, 2006

Travels

I've been home all week. Twice attempted to go to Utica but delayed by snow. Had the privilege of being in Syracuse and went to Grace Covenant last weekend, and Duluth, MN the week before.

This coming week will be busy: Sunday night in Syracuse, Mon-Tue in Utica, Tue traveling to Jennersville, PA (south of Philly) on the way to Dover, DE, Wed & Thu - Dover, DE and home by Thursday evening. I'm getting a rental car and hoping for something good.

Should be a great week. I found a Charismatic Episcopal Church visit for Ash Wed. It's actually part of the International Communion of Charismatic Episcopal Churches and not ECUSA. Their service is at 10 am on Ash Wed, which is kind of odd. Most churches have an early morning, noon or evening service.

I'm enjoying my travels these days and loving my work. God is doing great things in churches all over the country — many places that will never be reported on and only the locals will know.

Comments on "Travels"

 

post a comment