• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

The Ultra Rev's iPod Fund



Did you know it's my birthday this week? I'll be 39. I'm sure you have been scratching your head trying to think of a gift for me. Well, let me make a suggestion — an iPod. You can buy the whole thing and just send it to me or you could make a donation toward a portion of it.

I have just discovered that Apple has educational pricing for iPods. I can save $20! That makes me much closer to getting an iPod. I'm eyeing an iPod Nano as it seems to be in my price range.

Please contribute to The Ultra Rev's iPod Fund using the PayPal link on the right of this page. Thank you to all who have contributed so far. You are godly and generous.

Comments on "The Ultra Rev's iPod Fund"

 

Blogger Brad Boydston said ... (5:53 PM, March 16, 2006) : 

It's a blessing to not have one. Once you plug those earbuds in your next stop is a visit to the audiologist.

 

The Ultra Rev's iPod Fund'">post a comment