• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Limping Toward Canaan

The brilliance, sarcasm, cynicism and blog prowess of Xorey has been reincarnated into Limping Toward Canaan. I love to read his drivel. His mind full of brilliance and nonsense. Let's hope he actual writes something this time.

Comments on "Limping Toward Canaan"

 

Blogger Paul M. Kingery said ... (8:09 PM, March 17, 2006) : 

Dear Friend,

Thank you for your thoughts. I look forward to following your interesting blog. I have been studying and writing about the Land of Canaan with regard to the Christian future. Are you interested in topics about the apocalypse, end times, the end of the world, eschatology, last days, the horsemen of the apocalypse, the beast, prophesy, prophesies, revelation, 666, bible prophesy, prophets, Canaan, Canaan's land, Land of Canaan, or the Christian future? If so you may enjoy reading " Land of Canaan." This is a free online book. The Link is http://landofcanaan.info/book.php
Let me know what you think.

Thanks,

Paul M. Kingery, PhD, MPH

 

post a comment