• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Limping Toward Canaan

Limping Toward Canaan has limped to Zion Covenant Church in Ellsworth, WI. I'm really super happy for Xorey and his new call. He's a great leader and one of the best thinkers I know.

Xorey is still an "irresponsible blog parent". His blog is pretty but lacking substance. I just looked at Zion's web page and they are irresponsible "web page parents" also — their page is not pretty and lacking in substance. Seems pastor and church will make a nice match.

I like the City-Data.com site. Here is the Ellsworth info. And here is the news from Ellsworth at topix.net. Of particular interest, Ellsworth has been proclaimed the Cheese Curd Capital of Wisconsin. Xorey will be fat and happy. Go get 'em tiger!

Comments on "Limping Toward Canaan"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:13 AM, September 13, 2006) : 

Don't hate me because I'm beautiful!

 

post a comment