• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

mazedandconfused

I'd like to welcome mazedandconfused to the list of Bloggers of Repute. His blog is brand new and lacks substance at the moment but I'm expecting big things from him as he is a fellow Arrow alum.

He says nice things about my preaching at his church. You can listen to my sermon. I had used the lectionary text for the day but reworked some old material to go with it. The sermon seemed to be a God ordained moment. Without any prior knowledge of the issues their church was facing, I apparently spoke directly to their congregational situation. Very kewl.

Comments on "mazedandconfused"

 

Blogger peter lumpkins said ... (7:09 PM, September 12, 2006) : 

yeah right...:)

peter

 

Blogger theultrarev said ... (7:40 PM, September 12, 2006) : 

God can arrange those things.

oh it's good 'hear' from my beloved friend peter. people should read his blog. mine is drivel. he's actually intelligent.

 

Blogger peter lumpkins said ... (8:28 PM, September 12, 2006) : 

theultrarev,

Most of the intelligent folks I know actually major in drivel, quite frankly :)

Looks like you are ready to preach well. Keep me posted on howe it goes

With that, I am...

Peter

 

post a comment