• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, December 28, 2006

BigIdea.com: VeggieTales - Gideon: Tuba Warrior

Pirates Who Don't Do Anything. Parades. Marching bands. Gideon. Billy Graham. George Müller. Hawaiian uekelele music. All these and more in one great VeggieTale: Gideon: Tuba Warrior. This is my new favorite VeggieTale and in my opinion, the most creative and funniest they have ever done.

"Lance the Turtle. Aloha Lance. Lance the Turtle, dance, dance, dance!" After you hear the latest Silly Song about Lance the Turtle, it will be permanently stuck in your head and will play over and over and over ...

Just the fact they introduced the George Müller story to children is wonderful and amazing. If you have never read his story you can check out he wonderful & miraculous details of his life here: George Muller Evangelist, Orphanages, Bristol, England - Christian Biography Resources.

Comments on "BigIdea.com: VeggieTales - Gideon: Tuba Warrior"

 

Blogger Brad Boydston said ... (7:18 AM, January 04, 2007) : 

Speaking of tubas -- I kept seeing a sign in front of a house down the road from our new home on Guam -- "Tuba For Sale." After seeing the sign for weeks and weeks I jokingly said to someone -- "I wonder what's wrong with that tuba -- he's had it for sale forever. Look how faded the sign is."

My friend started laughing.

Apparently tuba out here isn't a musical instrument but coconut moonshine.

Perhaps Gideon should be a coconut.

 

post a comment