• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Important Announcement from the Ultrarev

I am now a WorldPerks Silver Elite member with Northworst ... uh, I mean, Northwest Airlines, which means I flew over 30 segments in the past 12 months. I now automatically get bumped to first class when available when I check in, get to board the plane before general boarding and walk on a red carpet. I am important.

Silver Elite status is no gift. It is hard earned with all of the late and canceled flights I have had this past year. It is not an exaggeration to say that more flights are late than on-time. All in all, it means that I have spent too much time in airports this past year. Lord have mercy.

In light of my new status, I now declare that The Land of the Ultra Rev is a Silver Elite blog. I'll have to think up some special perks for you for visiting here. Maybe next year we'll go Platinum.

Comments on "Important Announcement from the Ultrarev"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:45 AM, January 24, 2007) : 

We are not worthy.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:09 PM, January 24, 2007) : 

See, i always thought you were Silver Elite level.

I'm glad the world is finally starting to see that too.

:)

 

Blogger theultrarev said ... (1:20 PM, January 26, 2007) : 

randall, thanks for the humor.

PEACE -- theultrarev

 

Blogger Tads said ... (4:52 PM, January 27, 2007) : 

Well that's awesome that you have had a chance to travel this year... has it been because of business? What are you doing for work these days?

Paul Taddeo

 

post a comment