• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Boydston for ECC President



Except I wouldn't want it to interfere with his blogging. Thank you to Jonathan Wilson for the idea.

Who is your choice for the next President of the Evangelical Covenant Church? Brad Boydston? Bill Clark? Gary Walters? Evelyn Johnson? Larry Sherman? Robert Owens?

These guys have no shot but it would be very cool to have them as President .... Adam Edgerly .... Nate Pawl .... or the first husband and wife presidential team Jimmy "Doo" and Cathy "Doctor" Stanley-Erickson.

Comments on "Boydston for ECC President"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:13 PM, July 21, 2007) : 

Brother Evans...a great thought, but to season tickets for the Cubs come with the job????

with infinite hope, Jimmy Doo

 

Blogger theultrarev said ... (10:15 PM, July 21, 2007) : 

It can be arranged!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:54 AM, July 23, 2007) : 

Here's hoping that Don Engelbretsonn takes the next step of leadership!

 

Blogger theultrarev said ... (11:04 AM, July 23, 2007) : 

There is a another excellent choice.

 

Blogger Rick said ... (11:04 PM, July 23, 2007) : 

I have thought since Glenn announced that Donn E ought to follow in his father's footsteps.

As for myself, I shall not seek, and I will not accept, the nomination for a term as President.

(But unlike your good self, Brad, no one will suggest my name - even in jest. ; )

 

post a comment