• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, July 21, 2007

United Episcopal Church of North America

Yet another Anglican body that I have never heard of:
United Episcopal Church of North America. Overall they appear to be orthodox and have a couple of dozen churches in total.

Their web page led me to: The Order of St. Benedict, which is the religious order of the UECNA. They give a description of their Rule:
The Rule of St. Benedict was written for those who live in monasteries and convents away from society. This Anglican Order of St. Benedict is a working order in which our brothers and sisters serve in their own communities while observing a modified version of the original Rule.
When I read about orders such as these, I find them very appealing and seemingly unattainable.

Comments on "United Episcopal Church of North America"

 

post a comment