• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, August 30, 2007

New York Trails Most States in Jobs, Wages, Income and Population Growth - The Post-Standard

I read articles like this and I wonder, how can we as a church help with the economic difficulties of our communities. So many churches are just so consumed with survival or their own little domain. I wonder if it would enhance our ability to effectively preach the Gospel if we took at active role in the economic development of our communities. Could we at least start making it a priority in prayer together?

Comments on "New York Trails Most States in Jobs, Wages, Income and Population Growth - The Post-Standard"

 

post a comment