• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Monday, September 10, 2007

My New Home

I am excited about my new home. I'll be living in the Village of Liverpool, NY sometime next month. Though I have downed graded my yard size by over an acre I bought a huge home: 2606 square feet. One needs that much space with 5 kids and nearly 30 computers.

Comments on "My New Home"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:56 PM, September 11, 2007) : 

Many blessings on this new adventure! Are you going to have a 'mac' room? So glad God came through with abundance!

 

Blogger therealkimaliczi said ... (10:37 AM, September 12, 2007) : 

30 computers???

 

Blogger theultrarev said ... (11:02 AM, September 12, 2007) : 

Sssshhhhhh. My wife still thinks it's about 26.

 

post a comment