• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Monday, September 10, 2007

Pat Boone & Thousand Foot Krutch

I have a confession to make. I just bought mp3's of Pat Boone & TFK from iTunes. How's that for a dichotomy?

Saw them both in concert this weekend and was impressed. Pat Boone was great and the crowd loved him. When he was done with his show they burst into a standing ovation. Not only is he a great entertainer and a wonderful gentleman, he's a fantastic evangelist. Mr. Boone can preach. This was the first time we worked with him but we certainly hope it's not the last.

Just for the record this weekend: Pat Boone and TFK drew crowds equal in size to Diamond Rio and Ricky Skaggs & Kentucky Thunder. All 3 bands and Mr. Boone were a pleasure to work with and generous with time and autographs for fans.

Added to my playlist today:
Wonderful Time Up There, Pat Boone
What Do We Know, TFK
Breath You In, TFK

Comments on "Pat Boone & Thousand Foot Krutch"

 

post a comment