• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Pope says pharmacists have right to conscientiously object to fill emergency contraception

Hmmmmm .... I've never thought about the ethical dilemmas that pharmacists face in their professions if they are pro-life and/or a Christian.

What's even more interesting is how this story is report in multiple different sources:

Pope says pharmacists have right to conscientiously object to fill emergency contraception -- News-Medical.Net.

The Associated Press: Pope to Druggists: Shun Immoral Scripts

Pope urges pharmacists to reject abortion pill | Reuters

Comments on "Pope says pharmacists have right to conscientiously object to fill emergency contraception"

 

Blogger therealkimaliczi said ... (9:31 PM, November 10, 2007) : 

Thanks for this - I'm looking into this.

And I tagged you...http://kimaliczi.blogspot.com/2007/11/thirty-twenty-and-ten-years-ago.html

Cya!

 

post a comment