• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, December 27, 2007

How Starbucks Saved My Life, Sunday Morning: A Riches-To-Rags Story Takes A Fortuitous Turn At A Coffee Shop - CBS News

What a great story about a guy who grows up in an affluent NY family, becomes a marketing exec as a Yale grad with a six figure incomes -- loses his job, spouse and health, hits rock bottom and finds a new life as a Starbuck's barista. Tom Hanks wants to play the guy in the movie.

Comments on "How Starbucks Saved My Life, Sunday Morning: A Riches-To-Rags Story Takes A Fortuitous Turn At A Coffee Shop - CBS News"

 

post a comment