• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Ustream.tv

Good morning friends. Are you ready to become a TV star? Try Ustream.tv. Apparently there are a number of churches using it including what looks like a Covenant Church -- it just doesn't just say where.

A couple other I saw:

Westwinds from Jackson, MI.

Open Door Baptist in Rochester, NY. I used to attend this church years and years ago with my girlfriend in college.

It appears incredibly easy to use. Set up your account, web cam and it appears that you can be live in literally minutes. Which, of course, it you have a MacBook or iMac with built-in cam is even easier.

Comments on "Ustream.tv"

 

post a comment