• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Friday, February 22, 2008

Cracked.com Has Some More Irreverent Humor

20 Tacky Religious Products Guaranteed to Anger God | Cracked.com
A lot of these you have probably seen or heard of. The new one for me were the sandals that leave footprints in the sand on the beach. One foot leaves "Jesus" and the other one "Loves You".

Comments on "Cracked.com Has Some More Irreverent Humor"

 

Blogger therealkimaliczi said ... (5:47 PM, February 24, 2008) : 

I swear, those Testamints show up on every "tacky" list I've seen thusfar. Truth be known, I happen to like them, I think they're cute. I also like Scripture Smarties. Guess I'm tacky, LOL!

 

post a comment