• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Monday, February 25, 2008

Tell The Story site

My friend York Moore posted on my site recently so I wandered over to his site: Tell the Story. I hadn't been there in a while and he's pimped it out nice with Flash. He's got some free audio available there, as well some books and DVD's for sale.

I first heard York speak at a PEN Conference in Harrisonburg, VA in 2005. You can go here to download audio files of his passionate and compelling presentation.

The following clip is long but York is great here. Here is what he writes on his Facebook page about this clip:
"Here is the video for the Price of Life main event message addressing the relationship between child sex slavery and the freedom available through the power of the gospel. I also address the idea of "remote consumption" of trafficking victims, making the U.S. complicit in child sex slavery and forced prostitution. 1,000 students attended this event at Michigan State University in November, 2007 and over 100 became Christians through the campaign. Enjoy!"

Comments on "Tell The Story site"

 

post a comment