• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Monday, February 25, 2008

Worried About Fundraising During a Recession?

Today I drove from home to Camden, NJ. My cool rental car had XM so today was my first time to mess with it. I like it, though it cut out in the tunnels and steep hills through PA. Listened to lots of talk radio and news and everyone is talking about a recession.

In my business -- non profit, parachurch -- recessions are extra scary. When finances are tight, people will stop giving to us before their church and likely even before they seriously alter their lifestyle. We're one of the first cuts.

Anyways, a friend sent me a link regarding: Donor Power Blog: Fundraising in a recession. Useful blog overall.

Comments on "Worried About Fundraising During a Recession?"

 

post a comment