• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Another Paul Cain Update

Back in December I posted an update about the ministry of Paul Cain, an older evangelist known for his ministry in the supernatural and prophetic realm.

Charisma magazine gives another recent update: Paul Cain ‘Totally Misunderstood’ at Lakeland Revival. Years ago Paul gave a prophecy about stadiums being full in Florida near the end times. Some believe this revival in Lakeland to be part of the fulfillment of that prophecy. Paul was there as an honored guest, not speaker.

Apparently while there in Lakeland, Paul said something about rumors about him that were not true. Some thought he was recanting his apology and repentance from some publicly known sins. NOT true. Apparently he was referring to the rumors that he was unrepentant. Which also seems to be NOT true and that he apparently is truly repentant. But who knows. He hid his previous moral failings for many years. I think he's sincere.

Sadly, the article also mentions Paul "Cain had a stroke shortly after the incident last week, but is reportedly stable and recovering." I hope he recovers and more incredible ministry happens through him. I will certainly pray for him.
______________________________

On a personal note: My Paul Cain Update post from December is my overwhelming most popular post in the past 18 months by a landslide. The other most popular?
I write about lots of things. Sex. Computers. Wine. Churches. Evangelism and Ministry. Scandal and Schism. Myself. Some of it is very interesting if I do say so myself. Yet the most popular posts are Paul Cain, a moose and a ring tone. I dunno. That's weird.

Comments on "Another Paul Cain Update"

 

post a comment