• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Monday, May 19, 2008

"Uh Sorry Pope. I'm Busy."

The Anglican Communion Institute, Inc. - The Presiding Bishop of TEC: Does She Know What She Is Doing?

Believe it or not, according to this article, the Presiding Bishop of the Episcopal was invited to meet with Pope Benedict on his recent visit to the US. She sent her regrets due to a scheduling conflict. She had more important things to do: a couple of church visits and dedicate a building.

Comments on ""Uh Sorry Pope. I'm Busy.""

 

Blogger therealkimaliczi said ... (7:54 AM, May 20, 2008) : 

*shaking head* Unbelievable...

 

post a comment