• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Monday, October 13, 2008

Be Productive

Productivity 2.0: How the New Rules of Work Are Changing the Game | Zen Habits

I remember being in Arrow Leadership several years ago. One leader reminded us that people who work 70+ hours a week and those who work 45-50 hours a week generally accomplish the same amount over a year's time with the former making more mistakes, being sick more often, having to do more damage control and working with less focus and intensity.

The linked article from ZenHabits is a great reminder that there is a shift underway where people are re-examining their work habits. People are trying to work smarter, not harder. I do think that many workers understand these shifts. I'm not convinced management does.

Comments on "Be Productive"

 

post a comment