• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Online Bible Study Tools

Blue Letter Bible - Home Page

I'm sitting in a lecture with Dr. Sean McDonough from Gordon-Conwell Seminary and wishing I had my Greek-NASB-NIV Interlinear Bible. Fortunately this retreat center has WiFi and I found this site: Blue Letter Bible. It has the ability to compare multiple translations including original languages + the Latin Vulgate and LXX for you serious scholars out there. ¡Incluso tiene la Reina-Valera!

There appears to be more tools but I haven't explored them yet.

Comments on "Online Bible Study Tools"

 

post a comment