• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Church Life. I Am Blessed.

So I live in two church worlds at the moment. I am the Interim Pastoral Team Leader for St. Andrew's Anglican Church in Syracuse. My wife is the Children's Ministry Director at Grace Covenant Church in Clay. She's there every week. I'm at St. Andrew's 2-3 a month plus meetings.

I cannot believe how blessed I am. The people at GECC are so good to my wife and our family. We couldn't possibly love them all any more than we do. They have been so supportive during difficult times in recent years. We have so enjoyed our recent Love to Pray small group and our kids love the ministries they are involved in.

At the same time, I am so enjoying the friendships that are growing at STA. These people are so loving to each other and now, me. On top of their graciousness I get the privilege of working with Scotty and receiving Eucharist every Sunday. I am blessed indeed.

On top of all that, I'm the official web master for both churches!

It won't go on like this forever. Eventually St. Andrew's will have a new pastor, which could be me. I'm applying. But for the time being I have two church families that are very good to me.

Comments on "Church Life. I Am Blessed."

 

Blogger GermangirlinUSA said ... (4:40 PM, December 29, 2010) : 

I hope you get it, you'd be very good at it and deserve to have another ministry job...

 

post a comment