• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, July 01, 2004

One Month

Hey, I've had this blog for a full month and I haven't talked about sex in detail once. Thank goodness for Xorey's blog.

The UPS man also brounght me Sheet Music and Sex Begins in The Kitchen by Kevin Leman from in my amazon order. I have a feeling I'll break my silence soon! Excellent books! I got the books in the morning and finished Sheet Music by bedtime. Seemed kind of anticlimactic to have waited for days to get the book and then to finish so quickly. I wanted it to last longer.

Comments on "One Month"

 

Blogger Brad Boydston said ... (12:38 AM, July 02, 2004) : 

When I post on homosexuality or sex it makes the sitemeter spin. I don't really have to say anything significant about it but the search engine spiders pick up the words and my traffic goes up about 30%.

 

post a comment