• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, October 09, 2004

GLC Pastors & Spouse Retreat

The Great Lakes Conference Ministerium went on retreat to Lakeside, OH and these are some pictures to document what pastors do on retreat.

I am having a contest with the following pictures Great Lakes Conference Superintendent Dick Lucco. Awards for the best Picture Titles, Thought Bubbles or Photoshopped in any way. Please be creative. Winning entries will be published here.



Comments on "GLC Pastors & Spouse Retreat"

 

Blogger Brad Boydston said ... (9:44 PM, October 09, 2004) : 

See if you ever get a call in the Great Lakes Conference.

 

Blogger theultrarev said ... (11:23 PM, October 09, 2004) : 

Not sure I'll get a call in any conference ...

I can hear search committees now, "Oh sure, send us his profile. We want the guy who nearly killed his last church and now is in the gay church. Yep. We want him."

I've been open to a call in the Covenant for nearly 4 years, and have received a total of 2 inquiries ... and only one of them was unsolicited.

I don't think I can make it any worse. Fortunately, Lucco has a good sense of humor.

 

Blogger Brad Boydston said ... (8:51 PM, October 10, 2004) : 

Yup. Fortunately Lucco doesn't take HIMSELF too seriously. Great guy. Terrific leader (and I'm not even looking for a call -- so I'm not trying a kiss up here) :-)

 

post a comment