• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Pentecostal Church

I went to a Pentecostal church this morning. Faith Fellowship in Dexter with Pastor Paul Gmitter and his wonderful wife, Cheryl. What a great place. I loved how the teens made a mosh pit at the altar for the first song. They rocked.

Paul told about that recent news story about 1500 sheep going over a cliff. One sheep went in the wrong direction. The next ones were faced with a choice of following their master or the another sheep. They all followed the sheep. Some died. Some found a soft landing on top of the dead sheep and lived.

Choose this day who you will serve: The Master or another sheep?

Comments on "Pentecostal Church"

 

post a comment