• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, August 11, 2005

SermonIndex.net

Put your iPod on alert for new downloads ...

I've struck gold at this site. Tomight I watched Jim Cymbala preach about the need for prayer in our churches. There are hundreds mp3 downloads and a handful of video downloads.

I like video better. They aren't the highest quality videos. But I hooked up an s-video cable from my eMac to my TV and enjoyed a great sermon.

Note: the great scholar of revival J. Edwin Orr has some fascinating video. You'll also want to go to this little repository of interesting revival history video.

Oh, did I mention that they were free?

Comments on "SermonIndex.net"

 

post a comment