• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Monday, September 05, 2005

HurricaneHousing.org - Hurricane Katrina Housing and Disaster Relief Help

I'm wishing I had a bigger house and could open up some space for people. It's incredible the offers that have poured in to this site to shelter people. I'm sure stories will come out that people have been taken advantage of, which of course, will be awful. But thank God for people who make themselves available during a crisis like this.

Comments on "HurricaneHousing.org - Hurricane Katrina Housing and Disaster Relief Help"

 

Blogger Rick said ... (5:16 PM, September 06, 2005) : 

THere are Covenant people as far away as Illinois and Lutherans as far away as Wisconsin who are writing me to say "Put the word out that I'll take some evacuees if they want to come".

Check www.christ4u.net to read how our church is responding to katrina.

I would stand shoulder to shoulder with anyone helping these people, Steve, but I gotta tell ya .... MoveOn.org is a stretch for me.

Rick

 

Blogger theultrarev said ... (5:56 PM, September 06, 2005) : 

oi. sorry rick. i didn't even pay attention to that. i was just looking at their list of people willing to take in people and was impressed.

 

post a comment