• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Friday, June 08, 2007

Newzjunky.com :: NNYReligion.com :: New Life Christian Church

One of the great churches of the north country is making a bold move to expand their ministries and ultimately, the Kingdom of God. New Life Church, currently based in Depauville, has bought a 38,000 square foot cinema complex in Stateway Plaza. Read the rest of the story at Newzjunky.com.

Some of the other exciting news in the article is: an Hispanic church has merged with them pastored by Regina Velez and an international ministry training center is also relocating with them.

I wonder what's going to happen to their old historic building in Depauville. It'd be a great place for a church plant.

I really love Pastors Kirk & Chris and the whole church. Over the past couple years my kids have been involved in Royal Rangers there. Not only did they love going there, I could see them learning the Bible and becoming more Godly. I'm really excited for their new ministry venture.

Comments on "Newzjunky.com :: NNYReligion.com :: New Life Christian Church"

 

post a comment