• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Friday, August 31, 2007

VirtueOnline: MISSION IN NORTH AMERICA TODAY - Michael Green

This is an outstanding article by Anglican Evangelist Michael Green. He gives a simple overview of evangelism happening in Roman Catholic, Southern Baptist, Methodist, Pentecostal and Anglican settings. Friends, you watch and see what the Lord is doing. The Episcopal is surely dying and fragmenting. Anglicanism, I think, is going to make a roaring come back.


Comments on "VirtueOnline: MISSION IN NORTH AMERICA TODAY - Michael Green"

 

Blogger Stal Herz said ... (11:05 AM, August 31, 2007) : 

Hello UltraRev,

My name is Stal Herz and I'm a fantasy football writer. I've been writing for a number of websites, including Fantasy Football Today.

I've decided to branch out on my own with a new blog.

Yesterday, I had a Post on Sleepers and included an undrafted free agent RB on Denver's squad named Selvin Young.

Today, according to the Denver Post, he was named the back up RB for Denver and will start week one because Henry is out.

This is the kind of fantasy information you can't find other places. Please drop by the site and ask questions about start and sitting advice.

Football.

-Stal

 

post a comment