• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, November 11, 2007

RTS on iTunes U

I found 2 mp3 scholarly resources this week:

RTS on iTunes U: Reformed Theological Seminary. I noticed this week that the AMiA recommends training for clergy at RTS.

Reclaiming the Mind Ministries. A number of scholarly lectures are available here. Of particular interest to me were Roger Olson on Arminianism, Scott McKnight on Mary the mother Jesus and Mark Noll on Christian History. Haven't listened to them all yet but hope to on Monday on my trip to Ashtabula, OH.

Comments on "RTS on iTunes U"

 

post a comment