• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I'm Guessing This Might Be a Smidge Better Than a Newton


Apple - iPad - The best way to experience the web, email and photos

I admit it openly.  Apple comes out with a new gadget.  I want one.  They could come out with a new pencil and I'd want that too.  I watched some of Steve Jobs presentation online today.  I kept waiting for him to say,"Oh and one more thing ..." but he never did.  Overall, I love to watch them do business and see how they think.  They see the world, it's future, information and life paradigms in ways that most others do not.  They see possibilities.  They dream huge dreams.  Very inspiring.  Think different.

Comments on "I'm Guessing This Might Be a Smidge Better Than a Newton"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:53 AM, February 15, 2010) : 

i can'T waiT....
foR i-paD,,,,,
i LoVe mY MAC

 

post a comment