• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Steve Wingfield

Ever heard of Steve Wingfield? He is an evangelist, who does crusade style evangelism like Billy Graham or Luis Palau, but he works in smaller cities in the midwest and the east. He calls them "Encounters".

One of my close friends, Dustin Bouldin of B&W Sound, does all the sound, video and lighting for Steve. I buy all my audio and visual equipment from Dustin also.

We're having meetings this week to continue the discussion about having him come to the North Country next June. There is some excitement here in Watertown about this possibility. Many pastors are expressing a desire to work together cooperatively. It's exciting to be a part of it.

We are looking at a possible 5 night event held at the Watertown Ice Arena in June 2005.

Comments on "Steve Wingfield"

 

post a comment