• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Covenant Prayer & Evangelism Associates

I'm going to update my other site shortly with some new pictures and video clips. Before I take down the pictures of the Prayer & Evangelism Associates I thought I would post a link for them one more time. I'll keep them up for about a week longer. I'm going to get some new shots up of Kingdom Bound, Cooperstown and family.

I just love that picture of Roland Boyce, but then again I love Rol. The others are of Adam Edgerly, Gary Walter, Debbie Blue, One of the Seven Dwarfs named Sleepy a.k.a Art Greco, Julie Moraga, Rudy King, Rick Lindholtz and Rick Mylander. These are some of the finest people I know on the planet.

Comments on "Covenant Prayer & Evangelism Associates"

 

Blogger Sean Meade said ... (5:18 PM, August 17, 2005) : 

i was wondering if this was the Steven Evans i knew from Arrow. now i see that it is. drop by my weblog sometime and leave a comment or drop me an email.

 

Blogger Sean Meade said ... (5:19 PM, August 17, 2005) : 

btw, should have said: those sure are some fine folks...

 

post a comment