• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Zion Covenant Church in Jamestown, NY

This coming weekend, March 12-13, I have the distinct privilige of leading an evangelism seminar and preaching in the pulpit of BJB, author of Naked Religion and pastor of Zion Covenant Church in Jamestown, NY. Should be good. Evangelism training is the only thing in ministry I do well. Everything else, people just tolerate me — barely, or sometimes not at all. Here are the titles of my talks:

Sunday Sermon: You're Not Billy Graham. You Never Will Be.
Session 1: My Life As An Evangelist: What Worked. What didn't.
Session 2: You're Already A Gifted Evangelist.
Session 3: Tell Me Your Story.
Session 4: Would You, Could You In A Coffeeshop?

Comments on "Zion Covenant Church in Jamestown, NY"

 

Blogger Rick said ... (3:16 PM, March 09, 2006) : 

Stevie Baby, have you checked out off-the-map.org yet? Spend some time there. You'll get some good material.

 

post a comment