• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Monday, April 03, 2006

Northern Minnesota

I just got a new job assignment today: coordinating evangelistic festivals for northern Minnesota. I'm already working on Utica, NY. I'd love to see one in Kingston, ON, Jamestown, NY and Oswego County, NY. And now I get Minnestota. God is doing some exciting things there and it should be great fun.

Several pastors who met together after Luis Palau held a festival in Minneapolis a couple of years ago. They all had a vision to see evangelistic festivals held across the top of the state. They formed a ministry called "Waves of Grace" and that vision will begin to come to life in 2007. It appears that we will see festivals happen in Duluth, Grand Rapids, Hibbing/Virginia, Bemidji, MN and in Grand Forks, ND — and possibly farther.

First northern New York, then northern Minnesota. There aren't a whole lot of places colder or more wintry. I'm guessing I eventually have a ministry calling in Siberia. Why God? What's wrong with Puerto Rico? Or how about I go to Guam with St. Brad? I'm not complaining. It's kind of funny ... my life ... frigid. Lord have mercy.

Comments on "Northern Minnesota"

 

post a comment