• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Monday, June 11, 2007

New Resources

I always find new and interesting stuff for Anglicans and the body of Christ in general at Virtueonline.org. Here are a couple of items I found today:

The first two sites are new web site initiatives by the Anglican Communion Network:

AnglicanChurchPlanting.org This web site doesn't have much but I find it exciting and interesting that Anglicans have a commitment to church planting in the US.

AnglicanEvangelism.org This site has a short list of resources in it's side bar, several of which I've never seen before. I'd love to attend one of their Sharing Our Faith events led by Anglican evangelist Dr. Michael Green and others. I saw a link there to:

LeeStrobel.com Obviously this is Lee Strobel's site with a bunch of his resources and speaking schedule available. It appears that there are over 400 short video available here for FREE. Some are answering various questions about the Christian faith and some are more practical in nature, for example how to share Christ with children. There are even numerous videos answering questions about the Da Vinci Code.

Yes, I did say over four hundred and yes, I did say free. And just in case you were thinking what I was thinking — yes, I did view page source to read through the html and no, it does not appear that one download these videos to your computer.

Redeemed Lives a ministry of Fr. Mario Bergner. This site has numerous resources dedicated to sexual wholeness and discipleship in general. There are a number of videos for a $5 download. Who is Fr. Bergner? From his web site:
The Rev. Mario Bergner is husband to Nancy and father to their five children. He is the founder of Redeemed Lives, in the Boston metropolitan area and the Associate Rector of Christ Church of Hamilton and Wenham. He is an Anglican Priest canonically resident in the Diocese of Quincy IL, USA.

Comments on "New Resources"

 

post a comment