• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Lauren Winner - Home

Today I finished reading a fabulous book: Girl Meets God by Lauren Winner. It was good for the soul.

Comments on "Lauren Winner - Home"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:54 AM, March 24, 2006) : 

Hey Ultra Rev - because of this post I got the book out of the library and have been reading it. Very interesting and thoughtful. How did you come to read this author's work? I am curious.

Arch

 

Blogger theultrarev said ... (12:36 PM, March 24, 2006) : 

Two things: I heard her on NPR and shortly after I read about her in connection with Donald Miller's book Blue Like Jazz, which is a similar genre. I recommend that one too.

I gave the book to Alyx a couple weeks ago when I finished it. She blew off all her other duties and just read it cover to cover. See if I share my books with her anymore!

 

post a comment