• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Monday, June 11, 2007

10 Years Ordained

10 years ago this month I was ordained at the Annual Meeting of the Evangelical Covenant Church held in Anaheim, CA. I'll never forget President Paul Larsen laying hands on me saying, "Lord, bless this evangelist." My wife, daughter Katelyn and parents were there. Congratulations are also in order for the following elite clergy: Xorey Johnsrud (Ellsworth, WI), Jimmy Doo Stanley-Erickson (Madison, WI), Dan Ferguson (Santa Rosa [aka Margaritaville], CA) and there were others but I haven't kept track of them all ... Ken Johnson? Dan Pearson? Kenton Johnson? Where are they now? Please post here if you were ordained by the Covenant in 1997 -- what are you doing now?

Comments on "10 Years Ordained"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:50 PM, June 13, 2007) : 

Steve, I don't think Kenton was in our class, was he? And Glen Wagner is out. Ken Johnson is at Villa Park, IL. Bob Wood??? Jimmy Doo

 

Blogger theultrarev said ... (10:18 PM, June 13, 2007) : 

Oh right about Kenton. Bob Wood was in Michigan last I knew. Seems there were some others ordained in Anaheim. I wish I could remember.

 

post a comment