• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Encounter Over

The North Country Encounter is over. Nearly 12,000 people attended our events and 520 people made some sort of public profession of faith. This was a great project to work and for the past 2 weeks it has taken all my time and energy. I'm attempting to recover.

Now I have a void to fill in my life. What next? Plant a church? Planting a new church is always a good idea. There's never a bad time to plant a church in God's economy.

I like the feeling of doing something that I'm called to do. When I was in OH I put up with a lot crap because I knew I was called. And working for the Encounter for the past several months was also a clear calling. Now I need a new calling, or more immediately, something to pay the bills.

Comments on "Encounter Over"

 

post a comment